Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Psyker mk III (part 4)

I completely lost motivation to finish the last 5%  of this figure... Its been almost a year since my last post! 

Well, finally its done and the wait was worth it! The newest version of my Dark Heresy character is complete.



Besides adding all the finishing details, I made a significant change since my last post:

I pulled off the two pistol holsters and re-applied them a little farther apart. Then I relocated the Inquisitorial Icon from hanging off the back of the belt to hanging off the chain on his chest. Finally, I added a rolled up scroll under the back pack.

There is not much else to say that I haven't mentioned in Part 1, Part 2, or Part 3. Now all that is left to round out our cadre is to finish is the feral Scum.

You can check out the entire cadre of acolytes in each of its iterations here:

My Dark Heresy Cadre of Acolytes
My Dark Heresy Cadre of Acolytes mk 2
My Dark Heresy Cadre of Acolytes mk 3

To see other custom Dark Heresy figures click here:

Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Cleric
Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Scum
Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Guardsman
Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Tech Priest
Dark Heresy Character Showcase – Adept

No comments:

Post a Comment