Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dark Heresy Character Sheet v3

After creating the Deathwatch character sheet (found here), I found some areas to improve the Dark Heresy Character Sheet (including some errors).

To hilight the changes...On the front I added 2 "pips" under Characteristics for the Ascension advances. Also under Characteristics, I added a small box to denote unnatural traits. I added space under the skill Secret Tongues as is is a skill group. I included Exotic Weapons Training (WT) under Talents and Packages. While on the back I added more space to the Influence section. Overall I tried to add a line or two to each section.

(click on image to enlarge)

(click on image to enlarge)

Here is a link to download a print quality PDF. It is set up with crop marks to print on an 11" x 17" (tabloid) sheet of paper. After trimming, there will be no white boarder. However, there should be no issues printing this file to a standard 8.5" x 11" paper size.