Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Dark Heresy Character Showcase – Adept

A much delayed and forgotten post.

This model was originaly an Imperial Guard/Astra MilitarumMaster of Ordinance, Regimental Adviser. He is now operating as our Dark Heresy's Adept (for the non-40K player, he is a scholar within the military bureaucracy).



There was no conversion work on this mini. Although I did swap the comms pack for a couple belt pouches and grenade.

All the "hard" armor has been hit with a gloss varnish after the entire model was sprayed with a matte coat. The deck plating base was made with strips of plasticard.





Obligatory 360° views. I Almost forgot to mention... the "grease" spot on the base is salsa--A little food collateral damage!

I experimented with exposure settings on my camera. While the colors are spot on, unfortunately the images are very grainy. Hopefully, I will get it right next time.

You can check out the entire cadre of acolytes in each of its iterations here:

My Dark Heresy Cadre of Acolytes
My Dark Heresy Cadre of Acolytes mk 2
My Dark Heresy Cadre of Acolytes mk 3

To see other custom Dark Heresy figures click here:

Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Cleric
Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Scum
Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Guardsman
Dark Heresy Character Showcase - Tech Priest

That's all I have for today. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment