Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Dark Heresy Cadre of Acolytes

(click on image to enlarge)

Adeptus-B has recently taken the reigns from me as GM, and after running a 10 year long D&D campaign, I am very happy to be in the player's chair. We just finished our 7th session last weekend, and finally completed a "trial by fire" mission.  The prize: To become full fledged acolytes of Arelius Montag!! We are in the first part of out third rank, and have yet to earn out inquisitorial rosettes.

Above is a group shot of our cadre (from left to right):

  • Kaarl (Tech-Priest) - Custom figure by Adeptus-B
  • Aleric (Arbitrator) - Reaper Nova Corp Soldier by Zorcon
  • Denathor (Adept) - Custom figure by Adeptus-B
  • Quintillia (Assassin) - Daemonhunters Death-Cult Assassin by Zorcon
  • Nickodemous (Imperial Psyker) - Talisman Astropath by Zorcon
  • Venris (Cleric) - Custom figure by Adeptus-B
  • Varn (Skum) - Necromunda Scabbs by Zorcon

Everyone will receive an "upgrade" figure at some point (when appropriate). I am playing the Psyker, and as soon as I get Psy Rating 3, Ill swap to a new mini.

My best and oldest friend is playing the cleric and we have a great rivalry brewing. I am excited to see how this plays out! We are also both in the running for leader of the cadre to add even more tension between us.

Ill write-up a synopsis of the campaign in a later post.

1 comment:

  1. Thats really cool - cheers for sharing this. It makes me think I should get a group shot of my groups acolytes.

    ReplyDelete