Saturday, May 17, 2014

Man's Best Friend | Fantasy RPG Figure Collection (part 7)

This is a short one today. Dogs and a beast of burden are up next in my collection series.


Only a few figures to show off this time around. The donkey was included as it seemed to fit here best.
  1. A Mordheim Dog from GW (late 90s)
  2. 1 of 2 war dogs from a set by Grenedier I think (late 80s)
  3. A very old GW donkey. It came with a small cart. I added the green-stuff baggage (late 80s)
  4. 2 of 2 war dogs from a set by Grenedier I think (late 80s)
  5. This is either a GW or Reaper dog (early 00s)
I wish I had about 10 dogs in total (for RPG purposes) I always seem to need more than I have.


Let me know if you have any question or comments about this series. Any suggestion on how to improve them is welcome too.

If you like this article, see below for the previous articles in this series:
Part 1: Wagons Ho!
Part 2: Constructing Elementals (part 1)
Part 3: Constructing Elementals (part 2)
Part 4: Giants Among Us
Part 5: Have Horse, Will Travel
Part 6: Bark at the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment