Thursday, May 15, 2014

100k Mark!! and an Update

Well, it took almost 5 years, but I finally reached 100k pageviews! Not a speedy achievement by anyone's standards, but I am proud none the less! Thank you to all of you actual readers and internet bots for elevating me to this level!

I had been watching the views slowly click upwards and wanted to post about it immediately after it occurred,. Unfortunately RL has impacted my hobby and blogging time as it often does for the last 2 months or so.

Another small milestone has passed in my absence. A new post cracked my top 5! Bygone: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Sheet v2.3 has squeaked passed Tau versus Necron Redux by 11 pageviews! The latter post was authored by Laertes, so now I am the sole author of all the top 5 posts.

Even with my recent hiatus, I still aim to average 10 posts a month this year-- I want to hit 120+ posts! Stay tuned to a flurry of posts this month.

During the last 2 months I have managed to work on a few projects--Mostly rules indexes, glossaries, and rules variants. Here is a rundown:

  • Kilty by Association Song Book
  • Munchkin Rules Index/Glossary
  • Munchkin Swag Random Generator
  • Small World Rules Index/Glossary
  • Zombies!!! Omega
  • Monopoly Omega
  • Risk Omega
  • Kilty by Association Poster Art

There are a number of projects that I was unable to work on. I am anxious to get back to work on them. Here is a short list:

  • WH40K: Tau Army
  • Dark Heresy PCs
  • WH40K: Tau Objective Markers
  • WH40K: Space Marines Army
  • Star Wars Monopoly Figures
  • WH40K Buildings/Terrain

Lastly, I want to wish everyone a belated Happy Easter, May the 4th be With You, and Cinco de Mayo!! My family celebrated these events each in its own special way.

On Easter, my wife, son and myself went across town to have dinner at my folks place. My aunt, uncle, and their daughter came too. This was an especially special day as that day was also my Anniversary and my aunt's birthday. We ended the night with a game of Cards Against Humanity.

May the 4th be With You was Star Wars all day long! We watched episodes IV, V, and VI while we played Star Wars Monopoly.

We had a friend over on Cinco de Mayo. I had pork roast in a crock pot for 8 hours and we had shredded port tacos in the traditional style--Soft corn shell, meat, cilantro, and a little lemon juice.

Time to wrap this post up. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment