Friday, May 16, 2014

Bark at the Moon | Fantasy RPG Figure Collection (part 6)

Here's the next installment of my RPG figure collection. Going through all these figures in various qualities of paint are beginning to inspire me to re-do some of them.


Unlike the horses in my last Fantasy RPG Figure Collection post, I do know the companies that produced these figures.
  1. 1 of 4 wolves, part of a Grenadier Orc Chariot seen in this post (late 80's)
  2. 2 of 4 wolves, part of a Grenadier Orc Chariot seen in this post (late 80's)
  3. A D&D Miniatures Dire Wolf (mid 00s)
  4. Freki, one of Leman Russ' personal wolves from GW (late 80s)
  5. A D&D Miniatures Winter Wolf (mid 00s)
  6. 3 of 4 wolves, part of a Grenadier Orc Chariot seen in this post (late 80's)
  7. A GW Goblin Wolf Rider wolf (early 90s)
  8. 4 of 4 wolves, part of a Grenadier Orc Chariot seen in this post (late 80's)
  9. Geri, one of Leman Russ' personal wolves from GW (late 80s)
  10. A GW Goblin Wolf Rider wolf (early 90s)
  11. A GW Goblin Wolf Rider wolf (early 90s)
There have been a few times when I considered re-basing the D&D Miniature figures into my standard basing style. But the main reason I don't is that I have this crazy idea that I will actually play D&D Miniatures!!


That's all for my wolves. Next up are dogs. 

If you like this article, see below for the previous articles in this series:
Part 1: Wagons Ho!
Part 4: Giants Among Us

No comments:

Post a Comment