Thursday, March 27, 2014

Have Horse, Will Travel | Fantasy RPG Figure Collection (part 5)

I have done these kind of posts before, but decided to give them a proper name! Behold the "Fantasy RPG Figure Collection" series!


None of these figures are painted to an exceptional level, and only a few are painted to what I would consider (now) as table top standard. I don't remember the manufacturer of each figure, but they are likely a mix of Grenadier, RAFM and Reaper.
  1. Random horse, came with rider (early 00s)
  2. My first horse figure, came with rider and standing version (early 80s)
  3. My second horse figure, came with rider (mid 80s)
  4. Random horse, came with rider (early 00s)
  5. One of a pair of "adventurer's horses", came without rider (mid 00s)
  6. PC's horse, came with rider and standing version (late 90s)
  7. One of a pair of "adventurer's horses", came without rider (mid 00s)
  8. Female PC's horse, came with rider and standing version (mid 90s)


The reason these horses do not have riders attatched is because I primarily use (and re-use) them as steeds for PCs and NPCs. I'll either place the character's mini next to the horse, or add a label with the rider's name on the saddle.

Horse number 6 was the only horse that had its rider painted.

Here are the past articles in this series:
Part 1: Wagons Ho!
Part 4: Giants Among Us

No comments:

Post a Comment