Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the Fourth be with You!!!


Happy May Fourth!! In honor of one of my favorite movies, and in celebration of the day, I am sharing some chibi-style artwork I created a number of years ago.

Something has changed for me recently, I don't know what it is yet, but I have taken a new approach with this blog. Over the last two plus weeks, I have been posting every three days. This pace has been easy to keep--Because I already have about 30 posts written or in progress!! I am simply scheduling out about a week at a time to allow for additions or changes.

The number three has always been an important number through out my life, least of which I am a third (named after my father and great grandfather). When I came up with this idea a few weeks ago, it just clicked and I immediately had the drive to do it. It certainly doesn't hurt that I also have been getting content from friends!! I don't mind if an important date or topic hits an off post day, I just want to post at least every three days.


That's about it for now and I just want to close with... Fun may have you today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment