Friday, March 4, 2011

Communications Console WiP

Here is something I started working on, it is a communications console. I will use it as an objective marker in WH40K and in our Dark Heresy campaign. Its a pretty simple assembly project.

A communications console.
(click on image to enlarge)


The main piece (the purple and silver part) is a stripped down body of a Transformers Constructicon (mixmaster, I think) that I had when I was a kid.

The top section is most of the Imperial Guard vox-caster from the Apocalypse Command sprue (the antenna has been cut off).

The "feet" are cut down Space Marine teleport homers. I used the top part of the homer as sirens for my Adeptus Arbites (counts-as) Rhinos.

The control panel is a piece I bought from a 3D print on demand store that I discussed here.

On the back is the antenna I removed from the IG vox-caster and a bit that came with the Imperial Bastion kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment