Monday, February 14, 2011

Arbites (counts-as) Rhino WiP (part 2)

(click on image to enlarge)
I got a little bit of time in on my Adeptus Arbites (counts-as) Rhinos. I added the remaining bitz to the prototype, and was able to complete the the other 2 vehicles as well. It was surprising how much time I spent planning and experimenting during this project. This isn't the first time I used poster tack to temporarily hold parts/models together, but it is to the extent used here.

I decided to trim down the smoke launcher tubes--
a little more than half
(click on image to enlarge)
Side-by-side comparison to a mk1 Rhino
(click on image to enlarge)

Hopefully I'll have all three painted up later this week.

To see the development of this project check out:
Arbites (counts-as) Rhino WiP
Adeptus Arbites