Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dark Heresy Character Sheets revised

Back in this post here, I shared a WH40K role play character sheet that I created. It was meant to be compatible with "all" WH40KRP games-- only Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader at the time. But now that Ascension and Deathwatch is out, and the announcement of Black Crusade, I decided to perform a minor face lift.

While compatible, the core WH40K role play games are not suited to a common character sheet. So I decided to make a sheet for each game. I have completed the Dark Heresy sheet, and have started working on one for Deathwatch.

(click on image to enlarge)

(click on image to enlarge)

The above images are not suitable for printing. You can download a print quality PDF of the character sheet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment