Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dark Heresy Scout Vehicle Complete

Here is the finished scout vehicle. Check out the previous post about this project here. My 7 year old son got a hold of this just before I took the picture and dropped it-- breaking thee antenna. So I guess it's technically not finished! Actually, I am thinking about adding some weathering and road grime at some point in the near future... we'll see!

(click on image to enlarge)


About 30 minutes before our last Dark Heresy session began, I decided to quickly paint up some stowage. They are not glued on, they are just sitting on the rack.

A GW ammo crate and dual fuel tanks plus a Tamiya 1/35 scale
Military Miniatures tent.
(click on image to enlarge)
As a finishing touch, I stretched my free-hand skills by adding an aquilla to the spare tire cover. It's a little crude, but it gets the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment