Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tau Objective Markers WIP

Any of these objective markers will be great in a standard game, but I did keep the Key Building Strategem from Cities of Death in mind while designing them.

WEAPONS DEPOT
I used a prescription bottle, a gun drone, and some legos. Think of a gun/equipment locker meets drop pod. This will be a great Ammunition Store Strategem.

CRASHED ESCAPE POD
This is part of a Batman Happy Meal toy and some tau commander bitz. I will use this for a Sacred Ground Strategem.

BACTA TANK
OK, this mock-up is a little crude... it will get better. Lots of found bits, and spare model parts in this one. Obviously this will be used for a Medicae Strategem.

COMM TOWER
This is the top half of my first attempt at a Sensor Tower based of the one by Forge World (found <here>), with a few tau bitz added. This marker could either be a Command Center or Observation Point Strategem.

FUEL TANK
The base of this is piece is a cap from a can of shaving cream with obligatory tau bitz. This is the Fuel Dump Strategem.

POWER GENERATOR
I used the toes from an old model robot, devilfish side hatches, and wooded discs to make this piece. Another obvious one... I'll use this for a Power Generator Strategem.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of these. I can wait to see hour they look painted. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you CAN wait, cause I'm not sure how soon Ill get these finished!! :)

    ReplyDelete