Saturday, February 1, 2014

Dark Heresy Character WIP - Scum mk 2 (part 2)

I probably should have retaken these pics...


Made some progress on the Scum mk 2 figure by blocking out the base color. Unfortunately these pics are making my work look very sloppy. 

This figure is for LordGrimskull's character and he really liked the colors I used on the mk 1 figure. So I am sticking to that color scheme.



The biggest change is the cape. I swapped out the old Mordheim cloak for a Chaos Warrior cloak. I used my Dremel tool to scrape out the attached torso on the inside of the cape.

I am hoping to have the figure completed by our next game (in 1 week). Although am scheduling this post a 2 weeks out so I will likely be done by the time this is published.

Links to past articles: Part 1 | Mk 1 Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment