Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Large Gothic Church Ruin WIP

Pics of the behemoth ruined church that has been in progress for years!

I think I started this project about 4 years ago. It is comprised of parts from Pegasus Hobbies Gothic City Large Set and Gothic City Ruins 1.

This will be a multi purpose building--Able to be used in WH40K, WHFB, D&D, and Dark Heresy.


At the time, my OCD was strong and I felt the need to make the building fit on a 12" x 24" MDF board. I was also working on various other buildings and ruined buildings that would all fit on a 12" x 12" city grid. 

However, I no longer feel that it is important--Especially if a building will look better mounted on a 10" x 22" board.


I had made some sketches of how I wanted to make a partial roof (over the front third of the building, but couldn't find them.

The building is siting on a pink foam foundation so that I can have a raised altar/platform.

Deathbot is anxious to battle somewhere else besides the hilly grasslands. The wastelands of our last was a nice change of pace, but he is dying to play in city and/or Necromunda terrain.


No comments:

Post a Comment