Monday, August 26, 2013

Jade's Furry

Here is a ship I designed for my Eberron campaign...


In Eberron, low-level magic is very common and has enveloped every day living, from city street lamps to a continent wide "lightning" train. This ship is one such magical powered vessel.

Instead of sails, airships have a fire elemental bound to it. A ring of fire surrounds the ship and the pilot "controls" the elemental in order to maneuver the ship.

I designed this ship with the expectation that my players would eventually take control of it. So I deliberately included elements that would be helpful and others less desirable. That said, I expected the players would modify it at some point.

Image taken off interwebs without permission.

3 comments:

  1. What are the WC rooms? And I presume this is on a 5ft square grid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details are awesome. Best airship map that I can find. Would it be possible to have it without text?

    ReplyDelete