Saturday, January 11, 2014

Arbites (counts-as) Rhino Showcase

I started this project a little over 4 years ago and it is finally finished!! I am very pleased with the results!


All three vehicles are identically equipped with a hull mounted storm bolter, a pintle-mounted storm bolter, a spot light, smoke launchers, and a tow hitch.


These models are intended to be used as Rhinos in 40K, Dark Heresy, and Necromunda. But I suppose if pressed, they might make suitable Chimeras for IG Veteran squads. 


I am still uncertain about line-edge paint style. I am happy with the results, but just unsure if it is the style for this project.

Size comparison with 2 Arbites

Size comparison with a Mk1 Rhino

Size comparison with a Devilfish

I thought about trying out some weathering pigments, but could not get myself to use this project as a guinea pig on my first attempt.

Let me know what you think. To catch up on the entire project check out these posts:

Arbites (counts-as) Rhino WiP (part 2)
Arbites (counts-as) Rhino WiP
Adeptus Arbites

No comments:

Post a Comment