Sunday, June 18, 2017

Parravon City Chiefs WIP

My team for the OBBL 2017 Super League Season 2 will be a newly converted Vampire team. I followed in the Blood Bowl tradition of naming my team after an NFL team--The Kansas City Chiefs.


The Vampires are converted from Dark Elf Corsair torsos, Crypt Ghoul heads, Space Marine mk IV tabards, and (3rd ed) Dark Eldar legs.


The Thralls are converted from Bretonian heads, various Empire/Bretonian/Historic Heads/Arms with Dwarfs Ironbreaker Shoulder Pads.


I primered the figures with Krylon Colormaster Ultra Flat Red Oxide. Then I coated the figures with a wash of a 50/50 mix of Agrax Earthshade and Carroburg Crimson. After that, I applied successively lighter layers of Mephiston Red and Evil Sunz Scarlet. Finally I applied a light drybrush of Ratskin Flesh.


Yellow trim and skin-tone base colors down. Still lots of shading and highlighting left before finishing the base with grit, paint and static grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment