Monday, November 9, 2009

TOEMP Challenge #7 - Complete


Finally they are finished!! This is my second unit of crisis suits, and Ive actually been using the team leader from the first squad as my army commander... so I guess that means painting up a proper commander is now in order.

[edit] Forgot to mention that I didnt like the look of the blue tipped Plasma cannon, and went with a black tip on all three.

Here's the points breakdown for this challenge:

STANDARD PAINTING POINTS = 6 pts
Bikes/Cavalry, Large (40/50mm bases): 2 painting points each

ADDITIONAL PAINTING POINTS = 6 pts
Icons/Symbols/Marks: +1 painting point per model
Eyes/Lenses/View Finders: +1 painting point per model

TARGET POINTS = -3 pts
Missing Deadline: -3 painting points

TOTAL = 9 pts, 2 tallies

Not sure if I can claim freehand on this unit or not... The squad markings are hand painted, but Im already getting 3 points for them as symbols/marks, and I don't think they are that complex to be worth 15 points... I'll have to wait and see what the TOEMP gang says!

Other Posts related to this article:

2 comments:

  1. great job Zorcon, the highlighting and bases look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across these guys - and wow what a unit! Very nicely modelled and painted mate, I really like the colour scheme and how dynamic the bases look. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete