Monday, November 2, 2009

A Tale of Even More Painters

On Monday I joined the Tale of Even More Painters blogger group. Over the last few months, I had seen various posts here and there about these "TOEMP" modeling challenges, with this acronym that in my head sounds like temporary toe (not sure if I can satisfactorily explain that so I will leave it alone).

This group sets a painting/modeling challenge about twice a month for either a WHFB or WH40K project. Each challenge is different and is broad enough in scope to apeal to each contributor. I look forward to taking on these challenges and getting to know this great group of hobbyists!!

I will be starting off with Challenge #7 already in progress, but haven't chosen my submission yet. As there is only a few days left in this challenge, I will probably grab something already in progress.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to have you in the TOEMP mate, I greatly look forward to your work in the future challenges. I really like your ideas on the Tau, they are a great army having played them myself for a few months! I checked out your Tau obj markers and they are fantastic, very nicely modelled indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I figured out what I am going to paint up for Challenge #7... whew, it will be tough to do in 3 days!

    ReplyDelete