Thursday, May 4, 2017

222



2 Years, 2 Months and 2 Days (there is a song lyric in there somewhere I think). That is how long it has been since my last post. What an arduous and life changing time it has been for my family. Things have stabilized and I am hoping they continue to get better.

I am starting back up this blog as a barometer of things to come. Hopefully I can once again share my hobbies with the interwebs on a regular basis, even if it is only a self gratifying activity.

What better way to usher in the revival of my blog than a showcase of my Dark Heresy character Nicodemus. When last you saw him he had recently acquired a fancy bright red bird familiar called a blaze wing. In this post I had started the process of magnetizing the familiar to Nicodemus' base. Flash forward 2 years, the blaze wing is painted, and my character has a new friend... a Grynix. Both the Blaze Wing, Mortimer and the Grynix, Randolph are magnetized and can either be attached to individual bases, or to Nicodemus' base.

Now on with the pictures...








Thanks for stopping by. Come by again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment