Sunday, November 3, 2013

Clued In

Here are my finished Clue figures. This project was started about 2 months ago I posted Part 1 and Part 2 here.



Obviously, these are the men. I really fought against adding more detail. But I wanted a more cartoonish look, and honestly, I didn't want to commit any more time to this project.



I am very happy how the conversions turned out. A quick rundown: Sculpted a barrett on Mon. Brunette; Removed top 1/3 of head and sculpted a new one on Prof. Plum; Sculpted shoulder straps, tie, and holster and added new hand with gun on Sgt Grey; Sculpted a sun hat on Miss Peach.

Colors are close except for Miss Peach, who's dress has a little more pink. Job well done (IMO!), except in hindsight I would have made the tiles on the base a little smaller--Almost half.

If you have any C&C post 'em below.

No comments:

Post a Comment