Saturday, October 7, 2017

Helmgart Broncos WIP pt 2

Here is a little progress report on the human team. In case you missed it, here is a link to my last post.


I normally use black primer, although lately I have been experimenting with colored primer. But for this project, I went with with to ensure a really nice orange. Unfortunately I have realized its time to replace my base orange. It is Blazing Orange from quite a few generations of paint lines. I think from the first line after Coat d'arms stopped making Citadel's paints. It hasn't dried out, at least not entirely. But it has become very translucent.

Anyway, I have started to lay down the blue. After that, will be skin tones and then touch-ups. Then washes. Here is a list of the paints I am using in this project.

Orange:
Blazing Orange - Citadel Classic
Seraphim Sepia - Citadel
Golden Yellow - Citadel Classic
Fire Dragon Bright - Citadel

Blue:
Kantor Blue - Citadel
Drakenhof Nightshade - Citadel
Calgar Blue - Citadel
Ice Blue - Reaper

Metal:
Leadbelcher - Citadel
Nuln Oil - Citadel
Ironbreaker - Citadel
Runefang Steel - Citadel

White:
Dawnstone - Citadel
Administratum Grey - Citadel
White Scar - Citadel

I generated this list from paintRack--An amazing resource! I will gush over the app in more detail in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment