Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Blood Bowl Progress Chart

Charts! My favorite thing after tables. Well, these probably aren't actually my 2 favorite things, but I am quite fond of charts and tables. This progress chart is based of the progress chart invented by Admiral Drax, patent pending


This chart represents the status of every model in my Blood Bowl collection. I have made some progress in the last few months since my last update. Four teams painted, a new team converted, a handful of Star Players painted, and a fifth team painted to tabletop standard.


I finally renamed my last three famous teams in the Blood Bowl fluff. The Reikland Reavers, Darkside Cowboys, and Orcland Raiders became the Helmgart Broncos, Dargoth Cowboys, and Mount Gunbad Raiders respectively. Team logs have been added. I have also added a status indicator for each team (see below).


There are 4 main sections to this chart. The first one on the top is a list of future teams names (and colors), and their 'real' world inspiration. The next one on the bottom left shows my Star Player  uniform colors. The bottom middle section indicates the color of ring I paint on the base lip of the models. Finally, the bottom right section is a legend for the previous chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment