Thursday, June 26, 2014

Talisman 2ed Figure Collection (part 4)

We're just over half way through the series.

In hindsight, I wish I had taken individual shots instead of group shots. Oh well... next time! None of the figures in this batch had conversion work.


The High Mage, Conjurer, Wizard, and Pilgrim
 
The Conjurer, Wizard, and Pilgrim were repainted around the mid 90s. The High Mage was started in the early 00s.


The Elf, Dark Elf, and Woodsman
 
The pair of elves were repainted in the mid 90s and the Woodsman was repainted a second time in the early 00s.

 
The Amazon, Barbarian, Ghoul, and Witch Doctor
 
The Amazon, Barbarian and Ghoul were repainted in the mid 90s and the Witch Doctor was painted for the first time in the early 00s.

 
The Druid, Ranger, Merchant, and Spy

All four of these guys were repainted in the mid 90s.

Over the years I repaint a lot figures. Mostly it is because my current style is preferred over past efforts, but very occasionally it is to re-purpose a mini. As is the case with my Talisman collection. When I came back to finish the handful of figs that were never started, my skill and style was so much better that the figures finished, I started repainting the entire set before moving on the the un-started ones.

That wraps up this installment. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment