Wednesday, September 13, 2017

D&D 5e PCs Showcase

I am in a 5e D&D campaign that my buddy Lord Grimskull is running.



My character is a Human (1/4 Orc) Ranger who has been on his own for a long time. Influenced by the sci-fi game I am also in, I wanted to replicate having different ranged weapons for different situation.

So my character has a short bow for melee, and a heavy cross bow for sniping.




The finished piece. I started using a horn for warnings and long range communication in game after I started painting, but I still managed to add a bit last minute.


One of the other players is playing a Half-Elf Paladin. He bought the figure and I offered to convert and paint it for him. He wanted a head swap and here is the picture I sent him of possible options.



Here is the finished model. You can see the new head fits perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment