Sunday, February 24, 2013

A new Contributor!

I would like to welcome a new contributor to the blog... (drum roll please)... Lord Grimskull!... (cymbal crash)


Lord Grimskull is a member of our Dark Heresy and Deathwatch campaigns, where he plays a feral scum (pic above) and a Salamander apothecary. He also is part of our board game group, the GM of another group, an artist (he drew the line art for my band's poster), and will be running a play test group of D&D 5e.

He recently did his own green stuff work on the next version of his Dark Heresy character. It is an amazing job--Especially as a first attempt. I will be painting the model and will post a showcase when I am finished.

I can't wait to try out D&D 5e! We have made our characters (most of us) and will run a sample combat before actually putting boots on the [campaign] ground.

That's all I have to say... I will let Lord Grimskull take it from here. I look forward to reading his musings!

No comments:

Post a Comment