Saturday, May 7, 2011

Repository

I began creating an on-line repository of all the gaming resources, publishers, and manufacturers I have come across over the last "few" years. These links are stored in various locations on my computer. As I was trying to find a link earlier today, it dawned on me that it would be a great addition to this site to combine and update my list of links.


At the top of the page you will see a new menu bar under the header. Currently, there is a page of links for Resources, Publishers, Manufacturers, and On-line Stores. I have tried to organize everything into useful categories-- In some cases the same link appears on more then one page and/or category.

I also took this time to begin to layout a formal gallery that I will begin to populate in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment