Friday, June 17, 2011

Building an Imperial City

Over the past few weeks, I have had a small set back with my meds, accomplished some heavy spring cleaning around the house, and went out of state for a family reunion. However, I still managed to get some hobby time in. About a month ago, Adeptus-B requested I provide some Imperial buildings for an upcoming encounter in Dark Heresy. So I set myself to task. Following is an in-progress set of photos of the first 6 buildings.

(click on image to enlarge)

(click on image to enlarge)

I plan to make more buildings both intact and destroyed. Ultimately, I would like to densly cover an entire 4'x8' table with the "blocks" set on a 45°. This will require some triangle shaped "half-blocks" and I have an idea how to accomplish this.

In future posts, I will show staged WIP pics of the individual buildings. Some of the buildings will come appart at each floor and will have interior detail.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! really. don't stop. I hope we get to see a battlereport with these buildings on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you freaky fre! Hopefully they will get their first use this weekend (in Dark Heresy)

    ReplyDelete