Tuesday, July 14, 2009

750pt Tau Force

I'm gearing up for my first 5ed game. I have updated my 4ed Tau force with the following results. This is basically an "all-comers" list. I am currently not certain what I will face... it could be Demon Hunters, Eldar, or Necrons.

HQ (97 Pts)
Shas'el; Fusion Blaster; Plasma Rifle; Targeting Array; Hard-wired Multi-tracker

Troops (185 Pts)
9 Fire Warrior; Pulse Rifle
1 Devilfish; Burst Cannon; 2 Gun Drones; Disruption Pod; Multi-tracker

Troops (185 Pts)
9 Fire Warrior; Pulse Rifle
1 Devilfish; Burst Cannon; 2 Gun Drones; Disruption Pod; Multi-tracker

Elite (100 Pts)
2 Crisis Battlesuit; Burst Cannon; Fusion Blaster; Multi-tracker

Heavy (180 Pts)
Hammerhead Gunship; Railgun; SMS; Targeting Array; Decoy Launchers; Disruption Pod; Multi-tracker

Breakdown:
  • Minis: 21
  • Tanks: 3
  • Pulse Rifle: 18
  • Pulse Carbines (TL): 4
  • Burst Cannons: 4
  • Fusion Blasters: 3
  • Plasma Rifles: 1
  • Railguns: 1
  • Smart Missile Systems: 1