Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Deathwatch Miniatures Gallery

My friend and game master of our Dark Heresy and Deathwatch campaigns, Adeptus-B took pictures of some of our terrain and figures yesterday. Most of the models are his creations, but a few of my figures and terrain pieces make an appearance.

Here is his post:

I have a new-ish camera that I've been meaning to play with, so I decided to take some pictures of my Deathwatch Kill-Team (codename: Blackthorn!). The camera has no manual focus, only auto-focus, so I wasn't able to get any clear pics of individual figures (-since the camera, in its wisdom, usually chooses to focus on some random background element rather than what I'm trying to photograph). So, this batch of pics will be group shots demonstrating a variety of my terrain collection.



(Click here to see the rest of the article)

No comments:

Post a Comment