Thursday, April 5, 2012

Introducing Adeptus-B

Canals and city "blocks" made by Adeptus-B
I would like to introduce you all to Adeptus-B. I met him while we were both working at Dark Horse Comics as Color Separators. About 2 years after I left the company, I asked Adeptus-B and another former Dark Horse co-worker to join a new D&D campaign I was starting. Well, over 12 years later, they are still in my gaming group... and not tiered of me yet!

Adeptus-B is currently running our Dark Heresy and Deathwatch campaigns, he is my Necromunda opponent, a fantastic figure painter/converter, and is prolific at making really cool terrain!

[edit] I found this post as a draft, and do not know why I never posted it! Sorry Adeptus-B for missing your introduction!!

I will leave the rest in Adeptus-B's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment