Thursday, June 17, 2010

A spaceport in the outer rim...


At our next session. my Dark Heresy group will be landing an a somewhat desolate spaceport on a desert-like planet.

I mentioned in this post that Adeptus-B is planning to make enough buildings by our next session to densely cover my entire gaming table. All his buildings will be made with packing material, so I decided to keep with that theme when I decided to add my own "little" entry to the project.

The above pic is the building's current state. I have (and will be) taking pics throughout the building process These will be included in a later post. The elevated rectangular "roof" is not the landing pad, but a area for smaller buildings to be stacked. Adeptus-B said the spaceport has a "Mos Eisley" feel to it... so think of a small Docking Bay 94 (where the Millennium Falcon was docked in Mos Eisley)

I am also making a second building with the Mos Eisley style in mind (although not with packing material per se)...

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm great work!!

    I´m eager to see more photos of the progress of this scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also looking forward to seeing this project progress.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! This should be finished up by the weekend as that's when our group will be hitting planet side.

    ReplyDelete