Monday, April 18, 2011

Deathwatch Character Sheet

Here is my first crack at a Deathwatch Character sheet. This has gone through very little playtesting, so I'm sure there will be some revisions in the future.

I really debated weather or not to list out the Space Marine Implants and Power Armor Abilities. In the end, I believe that including a check box and adding blank spaces at the bottom was the best decision.

The Squad/Solo-mode Worksheet is still in progress.

(click on image to enlarge)

(click on image to enlarge)


Feel free to use these sheets in your campaign. You can download a print quality PDF of the character sheet here. It is set up with crop marks to print on an 11" x 17" (tabloid) sheet of paper. After trimming, there will be no white boarder. However, there should be no issues printing this file to a standard 8.5" x 11" paper size.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice. Going to add this to my pile of Deathwatch resources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Matthias!

    If you come across any ideas for improvement, please feel free to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sheets, but any progress on the Squad/Solo Mode sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Colin, I'm glad you like them! Unfortunately, I haven't started working on a squad/solo mode sheet. I actually have never played Deathwatch, and don't have a strong grasp on how the solo/squad game play works yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking sheet but when I try to print it for some reason it doesn't print to normal size. Seems to be shrunk down to like 3/4's normal size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try printing it with the shrink to fit option checked off. The PDF file is set up on an 11x17" page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great. How did you make it (software etc.) - Would you maybe consider letting me have the data that let to the sheet ?
    I would like to make a sheet for a homebrew campaign with your sheet as a template.
    Thanks for a kind reply.
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All of my character sheets are designed in CorelDraw!

      Delete