Friday, April 29, 2011

Bygone: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Sheet v2.3

Since uploading my Dark Heresy and Deathwatch Character sheets, I decided to upload the character sheet I made for D&D 3.5. However, while digging up the file I suddenly realized I had developed quite a bit of gaming aids for our D&D campaigns. So I am starting a new series of posts called "Bygone" focusing on projects prior to starting this blog.

To start it off, here is the Player Character Record Sheet. In future posts you will see record sheets for spell casters, NPC's, combat reference, and spell books, in addition to Magic Item Card, Maps, and Illustrations.

Unlike the WH40KRPG Character Sheets I created, the D&D Character Sheets are business only-- No pretty borders here!

(click on image to enlarge)
(click on image to enlarge)

If you like them, here is a link to download a print quality PDF file. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Zorcon, hello. Your character sheets are stunning BUT the file you have here as a download is too tiny & unusable at the table. Can you please upload one without the tremendous margins & tiny print?
    Thank you so much! I tried downloading the pages seperately as images but only the first page is viewable. Thanks again, I'll watch this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks QKC! The PDF is set up to print on 11" x 17" (tabloid) paper, and then trim to 8.5" x 11" (letter). However, you can print the file to a letter sized piece of paper by choosing to turn off the "fit to printable area" option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second page doesnt seem to work at all, its always extremely tiny and a fifth the size of the first page

    ReplyDelete