Monday, June 7, 2010

Walls & Barricades Complete


I actually finished this project about a week and a half ago, but took some pictures I didn't really like. The delay in re-shooting and posting was brought on by my vast health improvements and taking on a number of home renovations projects.

This was a really fun project and I look forward to using them in a game. Adeptus-B will probably find a use for them in our Dark Heresy campaign too!!


I made six 6" sections in total, with two "heavily" damaged. Originally the two damaged sections were going to be gates, but I later decided against that.

 I also added the static grass to the electric posts...


My next project will be to add to Adeptus-B's Space Port project.

You can find out how I built the cyclone fences in the first part of this article over at Walls & Barricades.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent work. Make sure nobody tries to claim a 4+ cover save from sitting behind it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, no cover in 40K from these guys with 5ed!! :D I think difficult ground though...

    These will be used in Necromunda and Dark Heresy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely terrain, really like it. The bases won't fit that well to the Necromunda setting, but never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stempe! I agree they will look out of place in Necronunda. I almost went with a gravel scheme, which would have suited Necro, Cities of Battle, and my wilderness board. But for the life of me, I do not know why I didn't do that!! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete